Friday, March 4, 2022

Script

 


[James wakes up and sighs]


Maria Murphey: James you are 10 minutes late from your wake up time. I already have your bowl of milk on the counter, just go eat your cereal.


[James pours his cereal and all the cereal completely misses and falls on the table and floor]


[James leaves his house and walks to his bus stop. He arrives and checks the time and he is 20 minutes late to his stop. A car drives by and accidentally splashes James with puddle water.]


James Murphey to his mom on the phone: Can you drop me off to school today... Yes, I missed the bus again...





{Afterschool in an alleyway}


[James is waiting for his friend Kofi]


[Kofi walks into the alley]


Kofi King: Ayo my man Jimmy wassup.


James: Nothing much man


Kofi: So you got it man? Or you gonna keep me waiting?


[James slides King a bag of weed]


Kofi says into his shirt: Ayo I got it


[A DEA agent starts to chase after James]


Kofi: Sorry man! I got caught sellin’ at the police station, they gonna drop charges if I helped them out!





{James makes it out of the alley way onto the sidewalk}




Homeless Man (Blocking James way and stopping him from running): Hey you got spare change?


[The DEA Agent catches up to James]


DEA Agent: Finally caught you in the act again huh?


[The DEA Agent starts to Miranda his rights]


James: I swear imma kill that idiot Kofi









No comments:

Post a Comment

Script

  [James wakes up and sighs] Maria Murphey: James you are 10 minutes late from your wake up time. I already have your bowl of milk on the co...