Monday, September 20, 2021

Grouping Up & Upcoming Project Ideas

We were assigned our 30 second commercial project, and I planned to work alone since I am not really good at meeting new people. I thought about it for a second and I figured out, I still need someone to work with on this project due to someone else needing to hold the camera for filming. I decided to join a group of people sitting next to me and they were more than happy to let me in the group. One of the members were absent so it was just two of them sitting next to me at the time.

Their names are Hadar Kotzer and Jorge Lopez, the one who was absent is Alexandros Rapanos. They already seem to be close with each other and seem to be really cooperative. They are all sophmores and I am the only Junior in our group which I have no issue with at all and I think no matter the grade level, anyone can be really helpful. I think if we all put our minds together, we can come up with something great. I really hope we all can work well together in the future and be a really great group.

One of my few ideas for the project was a recreation of a Redbull commercial where two Impala's were spotted by a lion. Both are are visibly concerned but the one two the left drinks a can of Redbull and plans to out run the second Impala so he could get eaten instead.


Another idea I had has to do with Nikes. Two people will be on the track field, one with regular branded shoes (logo's blurred out) and someone in Nike shoes. They will be racing and it will be aired nationally with commentary. The race starts, both are equally matched so far. Then the person in Nike starts to speed up as the shoes are powering him up. They zoom through track and passes the finish line multiple times as their opponent stand there in disbelief. They then stop running and gets interviewed by a news reporter as they promote Nike.

The first idea I had could be pretty funny but not really original. The second idea could be visually impressive, but pretty time consuming, possible, but really time consuming. Hopefully my groupmates came up some great ideas as well, I am interested to see what they came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Script

  [James wakes up and sighs] Maria Murphey: James you are 10 minutes late from your wake up time. I already have your bowl of milk on the co...