Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Filming and Recording at a Park

    My group met at my house for us to prepare to walk to the park near my house. My sister decided she wanted to join in and watch us work as she plays in the playground. Hadar's mom joined us as well to make sure we al stay safe and offered us some pizza to eat.

    We reached the park and immediately started to work. Constantine and I took a quick sidebar for me to show him how to 'dap' someone up and he seem to have finally got it after the fourth time. Hadar was able to use the window of the building in the park as a way to hold the phone to record in the second scene.

    I had to improv making a disgusted face and got it on the second try. We had to go down on the slides in one shot but not only the sun was shining directly on the slides, making the slides pretty hot, but I was wearing shorts, so I burned my leg and back down the slide.

    I decided to let my sister help with the recording of some of the scenes where my group and I are all acting. I had to sit and explain to my sister what to do for a good five minutes until she finally understood what to do and she did extremely well. The crazy thing about this is that she expecting to be paid about 15 dollars for all of her hard work.

    We decided to take a break after a while and before we did, we made a flashback scene of 2 of the characters eating and having fun. After that, we actually took a short break and chill. After that we did 2 more scenes and went back to my house to talk about and final changes/plans.

    Hadar started to type her blog and made sure we did everything correctly. Constantine and I uploaded the shots we recorded onto google drive so I can download them on my laptop. I managed to download all the clips on my laptop but I completely forgot that my editing software doesn't accept iPhone video files so I had to convert it into a mp4 file. I was able to convert most of the videos into a mp4 but I had to make an account to make more conversions. I managed to finally get all files converted and all I have to do for now is make a rough draft for the group to see what the final product might look like. I have to record myself editing and send it to my groupmates to review over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Script

  [James wakes up and sighs] Maria Murphey: James you are 10 minutes late from your wake up time. I already have your bowl of milk on the co...